Friday, March 27, 2009

Basic Sea Circle Information

(Don't worry, I will only use peoples first names, but if you don't want me to, just comment and I will remove all traces. Be warned though, I get to choose your code name! JK)

Members and Their Jobs:
April - Founder
Emma - Head Explorer
Cassie - Camera Woman
Mae - Nonexistant so far
Bridget - Idea Maker and Blog Founder (self appointed blog founder, ha ha)
Kate - I have an idea for Kate's, but it isn't officail. She can be the Story Teller!
Adiyna - Poisen Oak Maniac (she made that one up, ha ha!)
Amamda - Nonexistant so far
Meg - Namer/Songwriter/etc. (Meg, if you can come up with a name for this, it would be great!)

The reason some people have nonexistant so far is because they were not with the original group, which is when we made the names. Next time they will get jobs too.

What We Do:
So far we basically just go out to Steep Ravine together sometimes.

Attire:
Shell Rings!

I probally forgot LOADS, so just comment and I'll add. Sorry, I promise to ask Cassie how to allow anyone to post with an account.

No comments: